In this season of giving thanks, we’d like to extend our gratitude to the entrepreneurs and investors we’ve worked with this past year. Thank you for the strong working relationships we’ve shared and for entrusting us with the big decisions concerning you and your business. We value your vote of confidence.
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS CONSULTING
- IT Systems integrator in talks with a Fortune 100 corporation
- Insurance services company in talks with a publicly-traded insurance broker
- Real estate management company in talks with a real estate investment company
- Agricultural company in talks with an economic development investment fund
- Industrial services company in talks with a sovereign wealth fund’s platform company
- Distribution company evaluating offers from several financial investors
FLEXIBLE M&A PROCESSES WITH MULTIPLE SCENARIOS THAT COUNT AS SUCCESS
- Venture Capital-backed healthcare data company seeking sales, licensing, partnerships or exit
- Venture Capital-backed medical devices company seeking sales, licensing, partnerships or exit for its investors
- Venture Capital-backed medical devices company seeking sales, licensing, partnerships or acquisitions that could take it to the next level of operating scale
- Founder of a financial advisory firm assessing options for liquidity and succession
CORPORATE FINANCE STRATEGIC PLANNING
- Healthcare consulting company working on succession options, including external investment, internal buyout by the next generation of partners and ESOP
- Payments processing company that wants to maximize its attractiveness when founding shareholders sell in 2-5 years
- Insurance brokerage startup – the project of an industry veteran – needing financial modeling for capital raising discussions
- Real estate private equity fund needing a third-party report about the financing for some of its holdings for the benefit of its Advisory Board
- Manufacturing company, family owned and without successors, wanting to explore all options before deciding whether to close operations
CAPITAL RAISING AND INVESTOR RELATIONS ADVICE
- Healthcare communications software company needing corporate finance, capital raising and investor relations advice
- Healthcare consulting firm seeking capital for the risk-sharing portion of its business
- Healthcare staffing company seeking working capital as it scales-up growth
- Health insurance-tech company seeking strategic advice about scale-up capital, growth and exit planning
- Employee benefits insurance-tech startup needing corporate strategic advice, financial modeling and investor introductions
- Securities trading software company needing scale-up capital for a new company marketing its machine learning product
- Options-futures company strategizing the most effective options for raising growth capital
- Facilities management software company needing scale-up capital, access to high-value investors and investor relations support
We are grateful to have been able to work this year with clients from a wide range of industries, stages of development and sizes. These companies operate in the technology, financial services, healthcare, real estate, business services and manufacturing/distribution industries; from startup to mature; and from zero to $1 billion in assets.
We got to know these businesses through lawyers, wealth managers, commercial and investment bankers, investors, and prior clients — all of whom we consider friends.
Happy Thanksgiving 2017.